· Summarize the underlying principles and values of the theory 4 sentences.
· Analyze the extent to which the underlying principles and values of the theory are consistent with the NASW Code of Ethics in 4 brief sentences.
· Briefly describe a client from your fieldwork experience (client is a felon who is regained entry to workforce and has not been successful with securing a job) and their presenting problem in 2 to 3 sentences using the theory you selected.
· Identify one ethical standard from the NASW Code of Ethics that would apply to the client you described.
· Explain how the theory is consistent with the work you did with the client and the ethical standard.