For this assignment you will write a 2 page report on Report On Organic Farmscaping Energy . You will watch the youtube video below and write a report . Please include references the youtube video and Field Guide to California Agriculture, Paul F Starrs and Peter Goin, University of California Press, ISBN # 978-0-520-26543-1
Please label the cover sheet
Name: Master Muhammad
Teacher: Professor Slade
Course: Agnr 175
Read “Theory, Evidence and Intervention Mapping to Improve Behavior Nutrition and Physical Activity Interventions” by Burg, et al., 2005,
In this position paper the authors debate the proper use of behavioral theory in health promotion interventions. In their paper they cite 2 dictionary definitions for the word, “theory.” Which of the 2 is best suited to the position they are taking and why?
- In their discussion the authors point out that, while many behavioral theories are good at explaining current health behavior, they have limited success in predicting changes or improvements in that behavior. Why?
- In at least 3 places in their paper, the authors state that the use of Intervention Mapping as a health promotion intervention framework can mitigate some of the limitations of behavioral theory in bringing about health behavior change. Is this a realistic expectation? Why or why not?
This is a research paper from a lecture focus on the plastic in urban lifestyle. It investigates the way plastic that immerse in consumption and how much we rely on this ubiquitous fixture. The paper should address the pros and cons of plastic and then focus on the micro plastic in water. Primarily use New York City as a case to talk about the process and consequence of micro plastic in water. Require length of 8-page paper, 12 pt, double spaced. More detail description is in the proposal uploaded.
Discussion: What Can Nurses Do?
Many people, most of them in tropical countries of the Third World, die of preventable, curable diseases. . . . Malaria, tuberculosis, acute lower-respiratory infections—in 1998, these claimed 6.1 million lives. People died because the drugs to treat those illnesses are nonexistent or are no longer effective. They died because it doesn’t pay to keep them alive.
–Ken Silverstein, Millions for Viagra. Pennies for Diseases of the Poor, The Nation, July 19, 1999
Unfortunately, since 1998, little has changed. For many individuals living in impoverished underdeveloped countries, even basic medical care is difficult to obtain. Although international agencies sponsor outreach programs and corporations, and although nonprofit organizations donate goods and services, the level of health care remains far below what is necessary to meet the needs of struggling populations. Polluted water supplies, unsanitary conditions, and poor nutrition only exacerbate the poor health prevalent in these environments. Nurses working in developed nations have many opportunities/advantages that typically are not available to those in underdeveloped countries. What can nurses do to support their international colleagues and advocate for the poor and underserved of the world?
In this Discussion, you will consider the challenges of providing health care for the world’s neediest citizens, as well as how nurses can advocate for these citizens.
- Consider the challenges of providing health care in underdeveloped countries.
- Conduct research in the Walden Library and other reliable resources to determine strategies being used to address these challenges.
- Using this week’s Learning Resources, note the factors that impact the ability of individuals in underdeveloped nations to obtain adequate health care.
- Consider strategies nurses can use to advocate for health care at the global level. What can one nurse do to make a difference?
Health information technology (health IT) makes it possible for health care providers to better manage patient care through secure use and sharing of health information. Health IT includes the use of electronic health records (EHRs) instead of paper medical records to maintain people’s health information.
Share the EHR platform that your practice uses and discuss the challenges and barriers to electronic charting. Why have we moved from paper charting to EHR’s? What is meant by meaningful use regulations and why is this important to know when documenting in the EHR?
Please support your work with at least three evidence based practice resources that are less than 5 years old.
Written Paper (Microsoft Word doc): minimum 2000 words using 6th edition APA formatting
Lab Exercise: Analyzing and Mapping Historic Weather Data (30 points)
For this lab, you will analyze weather data for one city or region over a 50-year period. You will use Microsoft Excel to create a spreadsheet and graph. Note: If you do not have Microsoft Office, click here to access OPEN OFFICE software. To learn how to use Microsoft Excel, click here or here.
- Using the following website, select a city or region. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/us
- In the attached spreadsheet, record the high annual temperatures, low annual temperatures, and the annual precipitation since 1965.
- Determine the average for the 50-year period (see instruction attachment for help) for each variable.
- Determine the difference from the 50-year average for each year.
- Create a graph for the difference.
- In a Word document, explain your assessment of the differences from 1965 to 2015 for each of the three variables.
Answer the following questions:
- View the animation at http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130731.html. Assess the differences from 1884 to 2011. What areas of the world seem to have changed the most?
- How has it changed in your part of the world?
- Review the anomaly map at https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/201513. Choose one anomaly outside the US and explain the situation, when, where, and why it was abnormal.
- In your birthplace, where ever in the world it is, briefly describe the major weather anomalies in the past decade.
Attach both the Microsoft Word and Excel files in the assignment area.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length (excluding the Excel worksheet)
- 1-2 outside sources
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
Benchmark – Diversity in Health Care Essay
Diversity has a significant influence on health care. Studying transcultural health care helps health professionals understand different cultures in order to provide holistic and individualized health care. Review the Purnell Model for Cultural Competence, including the theory, framework and 12 domains. Write 750-1,000 word paper exploring the Purnell Model for Cultural Competence. Include the following:
- Explain the theory and organizational framework of the Purnell Model, and discuss its relevance to transcultural health care.
- Describe Purnell’s 12 domains of culture, and assess how each of these domains plays an active role in the diversity of health care in your specific field.
- Discuss how this model can be applied when working with different cultures in order to become a more culturally competent health care provider.
- Cite at least three references, including the course textbook.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
I want 8 pages essay includes table and graphs about the accident reduction, to be specific in US and in California
This link provides Microsoft tutorials in PPTX:
PowerPoint 2013 videos and tutorials. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://support.office.com/en-us/article/PowerPoint-2013-videos-and-tutorials-bd93efc0-3582-49d1-b952-3871cde07d8a
DUE: to Dropbox on end of Day 7 of Unit 8.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.
|Unit 8: Immunization Presentation|
|0 -1.9||2 – 2.9||3 – 3.9||4|
|Immunity||The assignment does not address any or all of this section.||Content is present regarding herd immunity, types of immunity related to vaccination but needs more clarity. Topic needs to be developed more thoroughly on slides or speaker notes||Adequate content on slides and speaker notes re: herd immunity, types of immunity related to vaccination||Comprehensive content on slides and speaker notes re: herd immunity, types of immunity related to vaccination||15%||0.00|
|Effects of Immunization||The assignment does not address any or all of this section.||Content is present on individual, community and worldwide effects of immunization but needs more clarity. Topic needs to be developed more thoroughly on slides or speaker notes||Adequate content on slides and speaker notes re:individual, community and worldwide effects of immunization||Comprehensive content on slides and speaker notes re:individual, community and worldwide effects of immunization||20%||0.00|
|Trends||The assignment does not address any or all of this section.||Content is present on vaccination trends, disease trends, myths and statistics for those conditions prevented with vaccination but needs more clarity or is limited on speaker notes||Adequate content on slides and speaker notes re:vaccination trends, myths, and disease statistics for those conditions prevented with vaccination||Comprehensive content on slides and speaker notes re: vaccination trends, myths, disease statistics for those conditions prevented with vaccination||20%||0.00|
|Schedules||The assignment does not address any or all of this section.||Pediatric vaccination schedule is included but more clarity needed. Content may be missing on slides or no speaker notes||Pediatric vaccination schedule is included in presentation and speaker notes; additional clarity/detail is needed.||Pediatric vaccination schedule is included in slides and speaker notes||10%||0.00|
|Legal, ethical cultural issues||The assignment does not address any or all of this section.||Content is present on legal, ethical and cultural considerations but needs more clarity or is limited on slides or speaker notes.||Adequate content on slides and speaker notes re: legal, ethical and cultural considerations||Comprehensive content on slides and speaker notes re: legal, ethical and cultural considerations||15%||0.00|
|Length||Less than 12 content slides||NA||NA||At least 12 content slides.||10%||0.00|
|Format/Style||Text, title page and references page do not follow APA guidelines. There may not be a reference page or title page. Slides are rather disorganzied or chaotic. Font size, colors, and or pictures, distract from the theme and the topic. Needs multiple revisions and additions to be an adequate presentation work.||Text, title page and references page follow APA guidelines with some limited errors. Slides are clear, though some improvement in wordiness may be needed. Font size, colors, pictures, are present and support the theme/content of the presentation but need editing for a professional work. May have minor grammar errors||Text, title page and references page follow APA guidelines. Slides are clear,and are not wordy. All graphics and texts are attractive; size, font, colors and pictures, support the theme/content of the presentation. Errors do not interfere with professional work.. Minor references and grammar errors||Text, title page and references page follow APA guidelines. No grammar, word usage or punctuation errors. Slides are clear, have variety and are not overdone or wordy. All graphics and texts are attractive; size, font, colors, and pictures, support the theme/content of the presentation. Overall style is consistent with professional work.||10%||0.00|
|Total available points =||100||4|
|Rubric Score||Grade points||Percentage|
Submityourhomework.com is a company that’s driven more to academic excellence than monetary gains. This is why our rates are always low and affordable to all. Our aim is to reach out to as many college students as possible.
Submit a written request and our customer service team will reply back to you as quickly as possible (usually within 10 minutes).
Phone: +1 (805) 568 7317