Skills Builder #2 of 4
This assignment will help you prepare for your final logic model project by helping you develop your logic model building skills and some interaction with you instructor.
Provide a short description of the logic model / outcomes measurement plan you will construct for your final project. Include:
- Name of organization- Although it does not have to be a real organization, it is highly recommended that it is.
- Name of program – This may be a real program or one that you wish existed.
- Name and purpose/objective of program or service.
- Target population.
- One example of an activity / intervention needed to implement the program.
- One outcome of the program.
- One indicator that will measure progress towards achieving the outcome.
- Be sure to provide sufficient explanation to be clearly understood; use complete sentences.
- 3-4 paragraphs in length.
Resources for Assignment:
- Guidelines and Framework for Designing Basic Logic Model (Links to an external site.) – this website has an overview and basic examples of logic models.
- Logic Models for Program Planning (Links to an external site.): Use this link to download the PowerPoint presentation.
- Brief introduction to program logic models (outcomes models), Part I (Links to an external site.)
- Brief Introduction to program logic models, Part II (Links to an external site.)