UNIT 1 ASSIGNMENT: RESEARCH DESIGN (DUE SUNDAY)
For this first assignment, you will analyze different types of research. To begin, please read and view the following materials:
- Rice University. (2017). 2.2 Approaches to research. In Psychology. OpenStax. [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://cnx.org/contents/Sr8Ev5Og@5.121:iMyFZJzg@5…
- University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing. (2010). 2.2 Psychologists use descriptive, correlational, and experimental research designs to understand behavior. In Introduction to Psychology. [Electronic version]. Retrieved from http://open.lib.umn.edu/intropsyc/chapter/2-2-psyc…
Psychological Research – Crash Course Psychology #2
User: n/a – Added: 2/10/14
YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFV71QPvX2I
Select one research design from column A AND column B.
- Describe the design.
- Discuss strengths and weaknesses of the design.
- Give an example of a study completed using this design.
This information is all available in the Unit 1 Learning Map. There are also resources available online to further your understanding.
- Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style.
- The assignments must include:
- Running head
- A title page with Assignment name
- Your name
- Professor’s name
- To submit the assignment, click on the assignment title link above and attach your document.
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours