LINK TO THE BOOK: https://teoriaevolutiva.files.wordpress.com/2016/0…
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL THE GUIDELINES…
Requirements and Guidelines
The first portion of this assignment is to summarize IN YOUR OWN WORDS two chapters in Race, Monogamy, and Other Lies They Told You. You may use direct quotes from the text, but please cite properly (see below.) DO NOT fill up your paper with large blocks of text from either Fuentes or another source to occupy more space and lessen your workload. You will receive a substantial point deduction if there is not a significant amount of writing executed through your voice. The chapters you may choose from include:
Chapter 1, “Myths about Human Nature Are Powerful – And Misleading”
Chapter 3, “Evolution Is Important – but May Not Be What We Think”
Chapter 4, “The Myth of Race”
Chapter 5, “Myths About Aggression
Chapter 6, “Myths About Sex”
Following each chapter summary, you are required to synthesize the material in Fuentes’ text with class discussion, media viewings, and/or other assigned readings. For each of the two chapter summaries, you must use at least ONE additional CITABLE (i.e. written or filmic) source to synthesize with the information covered in the chapter. You may use Our Origins as one of your additional sources. You should, therefore, utilize at least 2 additional sources in the entirety of your paper.
Papers are to be submitted through turnitin.com. (Stand by for further details regarding turnitin.com codes.) Your paper must be submitted by 12:00 pm on Wednesday, December 13. NO LATE PAPERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Your paper is expected to be 4-6 typewritten pages (1000 – 1,500 words.)
- Please use Times New Roman, 12-point font size, and double space your document.
- Provide a works cited page at the end of your paper on a separate page. All citations and works cited should be in MLA format.
- Provide headings for each of the two chapters you review with the chapter number and title.
- Give your paper a generalized title (no title page), and provide a heading with your name, due date of the assignment, my name and class title.