- Define wastewater and provide an example of where wastewater originates in your community?
- Some common measures of water quality are temperature, turbidity, bacteria, pH and toxic substances. Choose a measure of water quality and provide an explanation of how this quality is measured for in water and what the allowable limits are in the water supply.
- Review your local community, town, city, or state government’s website for information and policies on water conservation and wastewater treatment. You can also use the EPA site to learn about your local water. https://watersgeo.epa.gov/mywaterway/
- Post at least one interesting fact that you learned in your research. Be sure to provide the resource for the information with your post.
- Lastly, describe the treatment process used to clean wastewater in order for it to be allowed back into the water cycle or reused. What is one way to now reuse non-potable wastewater?
Submityourhomework.com is a company that’s driven more to academic excellence than monetary gains. This is why our rates are always low and affordable to all. Our aim is to reach out to as many college students as possible.
Submit a written request and our customer service team will reply back to you as quickly as possible (usually within 10 minutes).
Phone: +1 (805) 568 7317