- Describe what is meant by population-focused practice, and contrast individualized patient-centered nursing practice with population-focused practice. In addition, identify how a public health nurse could utilize the components of the Intervention Wheel.
Use Chapter 1 and 9 for information for the above question. Make it three paragraphs for the above question and minimum of 200 words
- Choose a disorder that has a genetic basis. Look at three sites on the internet to see what information is available for clients, families, and health professionals. Then evaluate the sites according to these criteria:
- Who wrote the information on the site? Is it written by a health professional? Is it sponsored by a government organization that is a reliable source of health information such as the CDC? Is it peer reviewed?
- Is the information written at the literacy level that a client could understand?
- How would you improve the usefulness of these three sites based on the clients, families, and communities with whom you work? *Give three potential implications to someone with this disorder knowing their genetic information.
Use three internet websites and also use chapter 11 for more information. Also use minimum of 200 words
So for the first question make three paragraphs and for the second question also three paragraphs. Doesn’t need introduction and conclusion focus on answering the questions.
Stanhope, M., & Lancaster, J. (2012). Public health nursing: Population-centered health care in the community (8th ed.). Maryland Heights, MO: Elsevier.