Disease- PUPPP Rash (Pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy)
1. Disease you I would like to research Disease- PUPPP Rash (Pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy)
2. Poster should be made using PowerPoint. To use the appropriate dimensions, under the “Design” tab, you need to select “Page Layout” and change the dimensions to Width = 36 inches and Length = 24 inches. By changing these dimensions, you will be able to use a variety of font sizes more effectively.
3. It must include a combination of figures/pictures and text and it must use pathophysiology terminology.
4. 4. For your chosen disease, you must provide information about each of the following:
a) General, overall description of the disease
b) Prevalence of the disease in the U.S. population (or world if rare disorder) including frequency of occurrence
(e.g., 1 in 100,000 people)
c) Etiology – list and explain the causative factors associated with the disease
d) Pathogenesis/pathophysiology – explain how the disease damages the body (cell/organ changes)
e) Clinical manifestations – list all major signs/symptoms associated with your disease
f) Complications/sequelae – list all major complications and/or sequelae that may occur as a result of
g) Treatment options – list major treatments used for your disease
h) Prognosis – provide the outcome of your disease with and without treatment
5. You must use a minimum of 5 clear, appropriate figures/tables associated with the information you provide. If you use any figures from a source other than your own, you must reference it accordingly using (Author, Year).
6. You must reference your material appropriately and list all sources of information. Your references may include books, websites, textbook, etc. You must use a minimum of 3 sources and reference the material using APA format for both in-text citations and in a “References” section.
– PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND MAY RESULT IN A GRADE OF ZERO FOR THE ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT.
I UPLOADED A POSTER EXAMPLE FOR YOU HAVE AN IDEA