ESSENTIALS of TESTING & ASSESSMENT
Please Do Not BID If you do not have the Textbook: ESSENTIALS of TESTING & ASSESSMENT.
A Practical Guide For COUNSELORE, SOCIAL WORKERS, AND PSYCHOLOGISTS:
EDWARD S. NEUKRUG/ R.CHARLES FAWCETT/ SECOND EDITION.
Read Chapter 3 in your Neukrug and Fawcett textbook.
Write a 1-page response addressing the following points.
- Describe validity, reliability, practicality, and cross-cultural components of testing.
- Explain two specific ways we determine validity and two specific ways we determine reliability.
- Highlight three steps to selecting and administering a test.
Write a 1-page response noting similarities and differences between clinical assessments and informal assessments based on your review of Chapters 9 and 10 of your Neukrug and Fawcett textbook.
To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed.
- Define clinical and informal assessments.
- Detail one similarity and one difference.
- Discuss a clinical and an informal assessment and for what they would be used.
Read Chapter 2 of your Neukrug and Fawcett textbook.
Write a one-page response where you research two legal issues of current importance. Summarize the issues and include the title of the law or legal issue addressed as well as year of implementation