Ethical and potentially unethical policies and practices
The Assignment (3–4 pages in APA format): Your paper should include the following:
- A brief description of the government or nonprofit organization
- A brief summary of how an organization’s culture can influence the creation of ethical and potentially unethical policies and practices
- An explanation of how the organization’s culture (norms, customs, and traditions) might have influenced decision making and the creation of specific policies and practices
- A description of a specific policy or practice that presents an ethical dilemma and an explanation of how that specific policy or practice creates the dilemma
- An explanation of how public administrators might use internal and external controls to maintain responsible conduct in the public organization
- An explanation of how, as a public administrator, you might resolve the ethical dilemma, using the ethical decision-making model presented in the text
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. Provide a reference list with all resources included in the paper.
Your Assignment must demonstrate both breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking appropriate to graduate-level scholarship. It must follow APA Publication Manual guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors. The Assignment should be 3–4 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, abstract, and references.