Policy Analysis Process of Evidence-Based Medicine
Health policy reinforces decision-making and planning processes that aim explicitly at societal health improvement. Policy, if implemented meticulously, allows healthcare leaders to forecast based on financial, political, and societal trends. Policy also provide objectives and contingency plans to facilitate growth through definition and/or redefinition of the company’s mission and vision In 250 words, discuss the following:
- Choose one of the following processes and apply it to ACA:
o Policy Analysis Process of Evidence-Based Medicine
- What are the defining characteristics of policy change? Provide a scholarly supported rationale.
- Who is responsible on the state political level to propose legislature to overcome healthcare organizations concerns (trade-off) relating to patient enrollment and budget overruns?
- What is your state’s responsibility in preparation for healthcare change such as the ACA?
- How do healthcare leader’s best integrate pre-existing conditions and long-term illness?