Write a 1,250-1,500 word paper according to the instructions provided below.
Review news stories and articles regarding a recent (within the last year) health-related policy (not the Affordable Care Act).
Introduce this policy in your paper and discuss the following:
- How the governmental policy process informs the development, implementation, and assessment of policy within the realm of health care.
- The impact of your chosen policy on health care consumers, organizations, and systems.
- The impact of your chosen policy on health care providers.
Now imagine you are adapting this policy to the health care organization at which you work (or where you wish to work). Describe the organization and discuss the following:
- The stakeholders involved in policy formation and their impact on health care policy formation and structures.
- The response you expect from those stakeholders.
- The specific impact this governmental policy will make (positive, negative, indifferent) and why?
Incorporate two or three peer-reviewed scholarly resources in your paper.