Be thorough, include url in references!!
Contact a health care professional who has experience with mandatory reporting requirements and arrange to conduct an interview. Use the interview to gain a better understanding of mandatory reporting requirements and associated actions needed for suspected abuse and neglect.
Create 10 interview questions and attach as an appendix to the assignment. You do not have to include answers with interview questions as these will be discussed.
Write a 1,250-1,500 word paper based on the interview in which you address the following:
- What are the laws in your state regarding mandatory reporting related to suspected abuse and neglect?
- Describe the impact of reporting requirements on management strategies.
- Describe an example provided during the interview regarding a case of suspected abuse and neglect.
- Describe what was done by the facility to attempt to resolve the suspected abuse and neglect.
- How does this align with laws in your state and ethical considerations?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency:
MS Health Administration
1.5: Describe reporting requirements for the health care marketplace and their impact on management strategies.