You are an external consultant with 10 years experience in your field. Fifty doctors are trying to get together to form a health care organization, and they come to you for suggestions on developing the ownership form for the organization. It is your job to advise them on what common ownership forms are available for the organization and provide an example of each.
FORMS OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- • Not-for-profit, business-oriented organizations
- • For-profit healthcare entities
- • Investor owned
- • Professional corporations/professional associations
- • Sole proprietorships
- • Limited partnerships
- • Limited liability partnerships/limited liability companies
- • Governmental HCOs
- • Non-governmental, nonprofit HCOs
Additionally, you must discuss the following:
- The advantages and disadvantages of each ownership form.
- The ownership form would you would recommend as being most appropriate for this particular organization as well as why it is the most appropriate.
Your paper must include an introduction, thesis, and conclusion. Your paper must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize three scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years. Cite your souces within the text of your paper and provide complete references for each source used on the reference page.