Part III â€“ Perceptual Map
- Refer to the information on Perceptual Maps in Chapter 7 of the David text.
- Follow Steps 1 through 5 in Chapter 7 and create a Perceptual Map similar to that in Figure 7-11 for your teamâ€™s company.
- Utilize your Strategic-Planning Template to develop the Perceptual Map for your company.
- In 100-150 words, summarize the information in Steps 4 and 5 in Chapter 7 and how it influences the firmâ€™s strategy choices.
Part II â€“ Grand Strategy Matrix
- Follow guidelines provided in Chapter 6 of the David text to learn how to create a Grand Strategy Matrix. Specifically refer to Figure 6-13.
- Use your Strategic-Planning Template to develop a Grand Strategy Matrix for your company.
- Use the data you have compiled about your company throughout the course to assist you.
- Specifically, rank the X axis from 1 (extremely weak competitive position) to 9 (extremely strong competitive position). Rank the Y axis from 1 (extremely slow market growth) to 9 (extremely rapid market growth).