Why is it important that policy efforts receive support for implementation?
400-600 words, use scholarly references and in text
- What are some of the factors that determine whether or not a policy is cost-effective?
- Choose a juvenile delinquency program in your state. How do the strategies used in the selected program address crime and delinquency issues?
- Address gender policies specifically. Discuss gender policies and other theories investigating the biological impact on criminology. For example, should juvenile justice programs be unisex?
- The context of the family is important as a focus for crime prevention efforts. How does the intergenerational transmission of criminal behavior impact possible developmental pathways for juveniles? How can early intervention reduce delinquent behavior?
- Why is it important that policy efforts receive support for implementation?
Provide concrete and clear examples to explain your answers. Evaluate opposing views and adequately address your final conclusions.
Include reference page