1. Typed and double spaced.
2. Seven to ten pages in length.
3. Bibliography that includes five sources of information/references.
4. Done in an organized, neat, and scholarly fashion.
Research paper will be evaluated on:
1. Quality report, with all material factual and informative
2. Includes a bibliography
3. Reference materials are from publications since 2010.
4. Personalized: Paper must be on a topic that relates to you personally. Must include your personal views of the topic and explain how this info will effect your own lifestyle and why.
Please stress the importance of HIV AND AIDS as the topic of the research paper.
DUE BY 8 AM ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!