Corporate Finance, Ch. 1: Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Describe the goal of financial management.
- Identify the three main areas of concern in corporate finance.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of conducting business as a corporation
Corporate Finance, Ch. 2: Financial Statements and Cash Flow
- Explain the importance of the balance sheet and income statement in financial decision making.
- Describe the difference between average and marginal tax rates.
- Identify the sources and uses of cash represented on the statement of cash flows.
Corporate Finance, Ch. 3: Financial Statement Analysis and Financial Models
- Understand how short-term liquidity and long-term solvency measures are calculated and used.
- Describe how profitability measures are used to determine how efficiently the company manages its operations