- Which form of conditioning is used most for behavior modification?Why does this form work better?
- Why would Classical conditioning help someone in their daily life functioning?
- Which form of conditioning would you most likely see in a classroom setting?
List examples of each form of conditioning. Be sure to include the following information in your answer.
In addressing classical conditioning:
- Identify UCS, UCR, NS, CS, and CR.
- Discuss any stimulus generalization that you observed.
- Discuss any extinction and spontaneous that occurred.
In addressing operant conditioning:
- Identify negative and positive reinforcements and punishments.
- Label the schedule of reinforcement or punishment.
*APA resource documentation