For the assignment, create a 9–12-slide PowerPoint presentation for a group of trainee mental health professionals and legal representatives. In your presentation, explain three different measures that might be used to determine an appropriate diagnosis for a juvenile offender. The possible diagnoses are:
- Oppositional defiance.
- Conduct disorder.
You may see overlap in the measures you examine but be sure your rationale addresses why a particular measure supports your choice for the specific disorder.
- Include the following for each measure in your presentation:
- A brief description of the disorder ( in your own words).
- A description of the measure (in your own words include how the measure is administered, what it measures, and what its strengths and limitations are)
- A rationale for your choice.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length of presentation: 9–12 slides, not including the title slide, the references slide, or the notes slides.
- References: A minimum of three references.