Write an analysis that applies 10 key concepts of the selected book to your experiences in the workplace / community / classroom / family.
- Use specific examples from your experience (you can change the names if you like).
- Use APA style for any cited sources in the paper.
- What did you learn? Ah ha’s?
Criteria: Microsoft Word only, double-spaced, 12 point font, cite all sources using APA.
Grammar and Spelling Count!!!! -.5 per error, I stop grading at 20 such errors.
Cover and reference pages required …. 10 pts.
Rubric: 10 key concepts from book, 4 points each … 40pts.
10 related personal experiences, 2 points each …. 20 pts.
Related Ah Ha for each key concept, 2 points each … 20 pts.
What did you learn summary paragraph… 10 points
Book list – 9 from which to select: Choose 1 book from the list
- The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
- It’s The Manager: The Largest Global Study of the Future of Work by Jim Clifton & Jim Harter
- Everyone Deserves a Great Manager: the 6 Critical Practices for Leading a Team by Scott Miller
- Bad Leadership: What is it, How it Happens, Why it Matters by Barbara Kellerman
- Nine Lies About Work: A Freethinking Leader’s Guide to the Real World by Marcus Buckingham & Ashley Goodall
- Leading Teams: Setting the Stage for Great Performances by J. Richard Hackman
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for talking when stakes are high by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler
- Pre-suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade by Robert Cialdini
- Leadershift: 11 Essential changes every leader must embrace by John Maxwell (not the workbook)