The major theories of health psychology
For more information on the required format of the bibliography please click on annotated bibliography template. Choosing what area of health psychology that you wish to explore further in this assignment begins with examining the following areas related to the course competencies. Use this as a guide when choosing research articles. Remember, this is a course on psychology; the research should relate to health psychology and not purely to the medical issues related to the disorders and conditions covered below:
- The major theories of health psychology.
- Stress on and health of an individual.
- Stress due to the developmental stage.
- Models of coping and their varied uses according to context (e.g., home, work, and geography).
- Current trends steadily on the rise in the United States (e.g., diabetes, obesity, and eating disorders).
- Chronic and life-threatening illnesses (e.g., cardiovascular disease, cancer, and HIV/AIDS).
- Contributions of typical and alternative treatments.
- The link between the mind and the body with regard to protective and vulnerability factors.
Write a summary for each of the journal articles found.
- Write an analysis and evaluation for each of the journal articles found