4 separate assignments—PLEASE NO Plagiarism –NO copy or paste—-Answer all questions
PART 1——PHE3070— 250words *include references*
Evidence-Informed Public Health and Knowledge Management Strategies
“Evidence-informed decision-making (EIDM) involves the incorporation of the best available evidence from a systematically collected, appraised, and analyzed body of knowledge” (Liebowitz, Schieber, and Andreadis, 2010). Academic libraries are argued to be considered knowledge management tools.
· Defend and argue your position on the role that academic libraries such as South University Online Library play as Knowledge Management Tools.
· Identify and describe the desired results of your library research on a current public health issue.
· Assess the process and identify the gaps in the key terms used to find the desired data and information.
· Describe and discuss if the principles of knowledge management can close the gaps in the lack of data and information.
· Develop a strategy to engage the right people and technology to assist in finding the necessary data and information and convert it to knowledge.
· Formulate a summary of the new knowledge you have gained from at least three research articles related to the current public health issue researched.
PART 2——BIO2071 Microbiology Lab—–100 words—**include references
UTI and Serodiagnosis
Based on your research, respond to the following:
· What are the three ways in which urinary tract infections may be acquired?
· What are the primary and secondary antibody responses to an immunogenic response? Describe.
· What is the importance of acute and convalescent serum specimens for the serologic diagnosis of infection? Explain.
PART 3—BIO2071 Microbiology Lab—–2 pgs —**include references
Exercise 5 – Urine Culture Techniques
1. What is bacteriuria? When is it significant?
2. How do microorganisms enter the urinary tract?
3. Why is aseptic urine collection important when cultures are ordered?
4. List five bacteria that can cause urinary tract infection.
5. If you counted 20 colonies from a 0.01-ml inoculum of a 1:10 dilution of urine, how many organisms per milliliter of specimen would you report? Is this number significant?
PART4—BIO2070 Microbiology—-125 words
The SARS outbreak in South Asia of late 2002-early 2003 almost became a pandemic. In a matter of weeks, it spread to over 37 countries.
· What is the etiologic agent of this disease and why was this discovery surprising?
· What are the preventive and curative methods to treat this disease?
· What precautionary measures did scientists and researchers in the United States take in order to shield the country from a SARS epidemic?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Medical And Public Health –4 SEPARATE ASSIGNMENTS appeared first on Submit Your Assignment.