As an epidemiologist investigating a Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) outbreak, you have been tasked with developing an eight to ten item questionnaire to investigate the situation. You will also write a brief report that explains the questionnaire.
Your report should address the following:
- An explanation of your questionnaire
- Why you selected the questions you used on your questionnaire – in other words, why the questions are important to your investigation, and what information you hope to uncover
- The target audience of the questionnaire (i.e., the respondents), and why you chose them
- The location of the target audience
- How you will distribute the questionnaire.
- Be sure to include general and specific information you would need to know from those you are interviewing.
Your questionnaire and paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- The questionnaire should consist of eight to ten questions.
- The paper should be at least two pages in length, not including the cover sheet, reference page, and questionnaire pages.
- Formatted according to writing standards.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
- No plagiarism.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Mod 6-CT 3-574 appeared first on Submit Your Assignment.