No covers and no headers please. Let me know if you can do it. It must be an original survey/and assignment I have gotten in trouble for tutors copying other people stuff. I live in central time so it needs to be done by 2:00pm on Sunday 1/14/2018.
Assignment: Action Research Survey
Action research by its very nature is participatory and should allow all interested parties to participate in voicing their opinions, concerns, or ideas. Survey creation is often an attractive method by which to collect information from groups of people (though it is not the only method). Since action research is often less formalized than other types of research, survey creation can be more casual and conversational. The goal is for teams or groups to collect enough information from the surveys that they can then begin the next phases of action research: interpreting and implementing.
In this Assignment, you develop a survey that could be used in an action research project.
Imagine that you are implementing a well-being program for the staff at the human or social services organization at which you currently work or one at which you might work in the future. Consider how you might use an open-ended survey to determine the needs for this program.
The Assignment (1–2 pages):
· Briefly describe the human or social services organization (real or hypothetical) for which you are creating your survey.
· Create a 10-item, open-ended question survey that you could use to determine the needs for a well-being program for the staff.
· Briefly explain why you selected each question for the survey.
· Finally, describe the medium you would use to deliver the survey.
Support your Application Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.
THESE WERE THE BOOKS WE LOOKED AT….
Babbie, E. (2016). The basics of social research (7th ed.). Belmont, CA: Cengage.
· Chapter 9, “Survey Research” (pp. 254–294)
· Chapter 10, “Qualitative Field Methods” (pp. 313–316 only)
Diller, J. V. (2015). Cultural diversity: A primer for the human services (5th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
· Chapter 13, “Working With African American Clients: An Interview With Veronique Thompson” (pp. 283–299)
· Chapter 14, “Working With Asian American Clients: An Interview With Dan Hocoy,” (pp. 300–315)