- Compare and contrast osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Here is a professional site (.org) that compares the two in detail. Please feel free to use this as your reference
- A 79-year-old male presents with a fever. Upon assessment, it is noted that he has a large reddened area on his left calf. It is warm and tender to the touch. Compare and contrast the diagnosis of erysipelas and cellulitis. Which is the correct diagnosis? Why?
Erysipelas and cellulitis are both bacterial infections of the skin. Sometimes difficult for professionals to determine which infection they are seeing, it is important to know the difference. Here is a fabulous resource to help with this prompt
- Sally, a 43-year-old female, is at her doctors for a regular checkup. During the exam, the doctor notices white patches inside Sally’s mouth. Sally tells the doctor that she noticed it as well but that it didn’t hurt so she wasn’t concerned. After Sally’s doctor asks a few more questions, he finds out that she has been on antibiotics for just over a week. What is the correct diagnosis? What is the cause of these white patches and what treatment plan should be taken? Could Sally have prevented this outbreak?
• This assignment must be in APA format: Times Roman 12 font, double spaced, and include title and reference page.
• Title and reference pages do not count toward the total word or page count.
• Textbook and outside sources need to be referenced and cited in the paper
Essays: (at least 300 words per prompt)