- Describe how energy moves through a food web. Ultimately, where does the energy come from and how is is transferred or change form?
- Name the major nutrients necessary for primary production in the ocean. Describe the distribution of nutrients in the water column, i.e. where does there tend to be lower and higher concentrations of nutrients.
- Explain why phytoplankton tend to be smaller, singled celled organisms that are higher in abundance than larger organisms.
- Explain what a limiting factor is and what factor(s) limits growth of phytoplankton.
- List the major types of phytoplankton. Explain how phytoplankton differ from zooplankton.
Submityourhomework.com is a company that’s driven more to academic excellence than monetary gains. This is why our rates are always low and affordable to all. Our aim is to reach out to as many college students as possible.
Submit a written request and our customer service team will reply back to you as quickly as possible (usually within 10 minutes).
Phone: +1 (805) 568 7317