Professionalism in Psychology
Part 1: View and Analysis (4 paragraphs)
Describe and explain psychologists and the field of psychology. Answer the following questions in your response:
- Are the individuals professional?
- What makes the individuals professional (consider attire, communication skills, presentation of self, etc.)?
- Describe areas that would be unprofessional in the of psychology when considering attire and presentation of self?
- Include any additional thoughts.
Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection (4 paragraphs)
- What is the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession?
- Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in your profession or researching appropriate attire for your profession.
- Describe what makes someone a professional in the psychology field. Use research and/or reflect on your personal experiences and what you know about your profession (or the profession you will work in).
- What behavioral attributes do you practice that identify you as a professional?
- What attributes, such as attire, communication skills, and presentation of self, must possess that would make you professional?
LIST ALL REFERENCES
ORIGINAL WORK ONLY