In a paper of 1,000-1,250 words, trace the history of social psychology.
- Provide evidence of social psychology’s historic link to the fields of psychology and sociology.
- Identify significant researchers in the field of social psychology and give the major contribution(s) of each.
In a paper of 1,000-1,250 words, discuss Milgram’s research on obedience to authority. Include the following in your paper:
- A brief summary of Milgram’s seminal research on obedience to authority. Describe Milgram’s methodology as well as his results and his interpretation of those results.
- Discuss what current research has found regarding conforming to authority. Will individuals most tend to conform to authority? Why or why not? Does current research support or refute Milgram’s findings? Explain.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,200-word paper in which you examine fundamental concepts of human interaction from the perspective of social psychology.
Describe at least two examples of how human behavior changes based on social situations. In your description be sure to address the following:
- Describe the specific behaviors and the context in which they occurred.
- Using social psychology concepts, provide an analysis of possible precursors and consequences of the behaviors.
- Identify any associated phenomenon with your selected behaviors, such as social facilitation, social loafing, or groupthink.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click on the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.