1. Complete the Quantitative Appraisal Tool.
2. Write a study synopsis that includes these main points:
- research design and setting
- sample: sampling method; number of subjects; inclusion/exclusion criteria; attrition, loss to follow up, or response rate if any; and important characteristics of the sample
- how the study was conducted (explain how the data was collected—including measurement instruments–and, if the study involves an intervention, how the intervention was carried out)
- Important data that pertain to your PICOT question
- Findings/conclusions related to your PICOT question
3. Submit the appraisal document and synopsis in submission folder.
- Structure of filenames:
- Lastname article
- Lastname appraisal
- Lastname synopsis