Relapse Prevention Plan
Read the “Jed Assessment Case Study” and imagine that Jed is your client. Complete the relapse prevention plan worksheet by developing a relapse prevention plan for Jed. Use third person (i.e., Jed will or the client will) and assume that the two of you have formulated the plan together.
APA style is not required but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standard: 5.C.2.c: Mental health service delivery modalities within the continuum of care, such as inpatient, outpatient, partial treatment and aftercare, and the mental health counseling services networks.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
5) Describe the philosophies, practices, policies, and outcomes of the most generally accepted models of treatment, recovery, relapse prevention and continuing care for addiction and other substance-related problems.
49) Establish and maintain professional relations with civic groups, agencies, other professionals, governmental entities, and the community-at-large in order to ensure appropriate referrals, identify service gaps, expand community resources, and help address unmet needs.
51) Differentiate between situations in which it is most appropriate for the client to self-refer to a resource, and instances requiring counselor referral.
52) Arrange referrals to other professionals, agencies, community programs, or other appropriate resources to meet client needs.
55) Evaluate the outcome of the referral.