Question # 1 (open the ZIP File)
Answer all the questions from the attached files. I’ve not enough time to do it myself. Please don’t use online sources.
- 1)Discuss the physiologic process behind blood flow in the human body. What makes it possible?
- 2)Name and describe the two types of laminar flow. How are they related to friction?
- 3)Define helical flow and give an example of where it can be frequently found.
- 4)Describe the components that contribute to turbulent flow. How are they related to friction?
- 5)Define Poiseuille’s Law. What does it tell us about flow?
- 6)Define Bernoulli’s Law. What does it tell us about flow?
- 7)How does Ohm’s Law relate to ultrasound?
- 8)Review arterial anatomy down to the capillary bed. Review arterial resistance in the lower extremity; Include normal at rest, normal in exercise and abnormal Doppler waveforms.
- 9)What is the difference in the capillary bed between exercise and chronic disease?
- 10)Define Atherosclerosis and how it contributes to Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- 11)List and describe the different severity levels of PAD and the expected clinical findings and sonographic findings associated with them.
- 12)How is AT (acceleration time) helpful in evaluating disease? Where?
- 13)Explain the mapping of a hemodynamic Stenosis in the lower extremity exam.
- 14)How is the systolic velocity ratio helpful in quantifying % Stenosis in the lower extremity?
- 15)Describe the sonographic findings of a total arterial occlusion in the lower extremity.
Question # 2
open the attached file ( Patters and Distribution) and write down a brief summary ( one & half page) with the atticle