The next component of your Project is evaluating alternatives and strategic choice as part of the Recommendations section for your analysis. Using the Project Case Study provided conduct an evaluation of alternatives and strategic choice pertaining to your recommendations for this project. Your recommendations should be based directly on what you outlined in your assessment and include the following:
- Strategies for intervening in potential weaknesses and threats discovered in your market and SWOT analyses
- Strategies for attracting healthcare professionals and staff
- Feasibility for development satellite clinic
- Value-adding strategies, support, and resources (e.g., equipment, technology, etc.)
- Development of strategic initiatives
Consider the use of corporate-level, divisional-level, organizational-level, and unit-level strategies in your recommendations section and include a summary of key points.
For this assignment, develop a written report of your recommendations section and use the example strategic thinking maps from previous modules as a tool to assist with the different facets of the strategic planning process.
The map is to be used only as a supplement for your written recommendations.
Your well-written recommendations should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover, abstract (optional), or reference pages.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
- Include the strategic thinking map in addition to/or as a part of the 3-4 pages of content.
- Include a minimum of four references with associated in-text citations.
- Be formatted according to the APA writing requirements