Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes. The use of images is encouraged. Ensure you include:
- An explanation of the mythological origins, history, and functions of the place
- A description of any sacred objects and attributes associated with the deities and mythological origins of this place and the symbolism of these objects as used by contemporary people and cultures
- For example, Apollo’s snake and lyre or Buddha’s bodhi tree
- A comparison of this place to those that serve similar functions in other cultures
- For example, mountaintops, temples, burial sites or memorials, and so on
- An explanation of the relevance of this place and these objects in contemporary culture—consider the following questions:
- What significance do these places or things hold in the minds and emotions of the people?
- How do these places or things connect to mythological stories from that culture?
- What is the role of place and the associated objects?
- A list of the most important facts to know about the surrounding culture, such as:
- Etiquette and dress to follow when visiting
- What these facts tell us about the culture that gave rise to the myth
Format your images, citations, and references according to APA guidelines