Please be very through and read the directions carefully.
I will complete the powerpoint, just answer the complete the work.
Reference the txt book :
Pozgar, G. D. (2019). Legal and ethical issues for health professionals (5th ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning
Read the “Questionable Medical History Conducted Case Study,” located in Chapter 10 of the textbook.
You are a health care administrator and have come across a case study from a community hospital. In order to prevent this incident from occurring in your practice setting, prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint educational presentation for your staff. Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the ethical issues and principles that were violated in this case.
- Describe the potential legal issues of concern.
- What tools or resources should this organization pursue in order to ensure high quality history and physical (H&P)?
- Explain whether negligence has occurred in this case.
- Explain which requirements meet the criteria for determining negligence in court.
- Describe how this situation can be prevented in your practice setting.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!