What do the four parts of the Christian Biblical Narrative (i.e., creation, fall, redemption, and restoration) say about the nature of God and of reality in relation to the reality of sickness and disease? From where would one find comfort and hope in the light of illness according to this narrative? Explain in detail each part of the narrative above and analyze the implications.
Please include references
1. Bioethics: A Primer for Christians
Read Chapters 7-10 from Bioethics: A Primer for Christians.
2. Called to Care: A Christian Worldview for Nursing
Read Chapters 7-9 from Called to Care: A Christian Worldview for Nursing.
Read “Bioethics” found on the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy website.
3. The Four Principles of Biomedical Ethics: A Foundation for Current Bioethical Debate
Read “The Four Principles of Biomedical Ethics: A Foundation for Current Bioethical Debate” by Lawrence located in the Journal of Chiropractic Humanities (2007).
Read “Ethics” by Hobden found in Key Concepts in Nursing (2008).
Read “Principlism” by Childress found in the Encyclopedia of Ethics (2001).
1. American Journal of Bioethics
Explore the American Journal of Bioethics website.
2. Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues
Explore the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues website.