Prepare a powerpoint with speaker notes ( The powerpoint is on 3-D printing in healthcare). Each topic should contain 4 slides (so that means I should have a total of 8 slides). I am responsible for 2 topics. First topic History and current use of 3-D printing in healthcare. 2nd topic should contain the summary of the powerpoint. I will upload the rubric and direct details of what should be addressed within each topic.
- Speaker Notes
- Outline and “script” the presentation for online students.
- Online students’ speaker notes should include the name of the student whoresearched and presented the slide information.
- Scholarly writing and APA 6th Edition guidelines should be followed as applicable to PowerPoint slides.
- Cite sources in APA format in the applicable slides and include the APA formatted reference in your reference list slide(s) ‐ Minimum 6 references
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation apply even in bullet points and speaker slides (e.g., quotation marks, italics, verb tense, etc.)
- Copyright and plagiarism rules apply
History & Current Use
- Describe significant findings that prompted the development of the technology
- Discuss the history and current use of the technology in healthcare
- Describe three goals of this technology’s implementation.
- Key points
- Discoveries/surprises iii. Lessons learned by the team
3. Team Project Evaluation (40 points)a. Place & discuss the following questions and responses in the slides(s) following the summary slide and prior to the reference slide(s).
- How did the team function well? (e.g., team strengths, team balance, etc.)
- What problems did you have interacting as a team? (e.g., team weaknesses,outside challenges, technology, etc.)
- What specific actions would you recommend to future teams to help theminteract, function, and collaborate successfully?