Read the book of Exodus chapters 15-25 and answer the following questions
- What was God’s covenant with Abram and why did Abram express concerns over that covenant?
- When Hagar became pregnant with Ishmael, Sarai accused Abram saying “you are responsible for this outrage against me (Gen.16:5).
- How justifiable was Sarai to have said this, knowing fully well that she permitted Abram to sleep with Hagar?
- Moses was invited by God to come up to the mountain to receive the 10 commandments. a. What necessitated the giving of these commandments?
- how relevant is the 10 commandments in today’s culture?
- How did the hospitality of Abraham to the three visitors pay off?
- Why did God ask Abraham to sacrifice his only son Isaac?
- What were the circumstances surrounding the birth of Esau and Jacob and what did God say about them?