INSTRUCTIONS: you will be given a topic
- You must post 3 references which must be in the following format: youtube.com (Links to an external site.) NOT [link] (Links to an external site.) in other words, you must link to the full address of the website on which you got your information. If these two criteria are not followed exactly, you will lose 10 points.
- If I click on your link and it takes me to a password protected site, or I can’t find the information that you point to, you will lose 10 points.
- You may not copy and paste any material from any source including your own source. You MUST write your response in the text box provided. A violation will be a 30 point loss!
- Your essay must be at least 200 words. Fewer words will result in a loss of 10 points.
- Your essay must have a final paragraph which demonstrates your opinion, based on what you wrote, about the topic. Without this paragraph, you will lose 10 points.
- Title your essay with the diet/diets that you’re are investigating -10 points
It is a fact that all life consists of cells or groups of cells. Cells, whether single celled organisms or multicellular organisms, have the same requirements to sustain life. A single celled plankton plant or animal has the same requirements as your liver cells or brain cells or muscles etc. A single celled animal lives in a watery environment. All living cells must be surrounded by fluid. All the cells of your body are surrounded by a watery matrix. A single celled animal can move itself about to find food and minerals. Your cells are locked in place, therefore, this community of cells created a system of pumps and tubes to deliver water and nutrients to the cells.
Cells are immortal unless they die by lack of water, food, nutrients or accident. If cells are immortal (and they are), why do humans age and die? By the way, how long after you die, do your cells die? Please devote a few sentences answering that question.
It is proven that if your cells live in a perfect environment, such as proper nutrition, hydration, pH, removal of waste etc., that they will be healthy and chronic diseases will be obliterated. For example, in primitive tribes 100 or more years ago, the elderly died of natural causes. (old age) Today, because of the introduction of western food-stuffs, they die of obesity, diabetes, heart attack, stroke, alzheimers etc.
Understanding the above, I would like you to investigate and evaluate many of the popular diets such as vegan, vegetarian, keto, fruitarian, breatarian, raw food, etc. You may choose at least two popular diets so that you can compare them and discuss how they work in your body to create or destroy health. I’m looking for you to tell me how we can make our cells immortal and our bodies immortal. (yes, I know it isn’t possible, but science doesn’t know why we age, but it is related to diet)
Several Questions to Answer at the end of your essay, in addition to your final opinion:
- Which diet do you think is the one which creates the best environment for your cells so that they can function at their optimum level. Why?
- Tell me how the foods in the diet affect your cells, groups of cells, organs and glands so that they can function optimally. How?
- How do your foods affect pH, sugar balance and the needs of your cells? How?
- Understanding that your lymphatic system is the sewer system of the body, how do your foods help the lymphatic system get rid of the garbage waste of your body?