Write a paper of 1,200-1,500 words that discusses the team-based approaches to the delivery of health services.
The focus of the paper should be one type of health care environment, such as a hospital, primary care, or long-term care facility.
Within your paper, be sure to do the following:
- Present a patient case (this does not need to be detailed).
- Describe the team that would deliver care and their individual roles.
- Identify and describe the indicators and determinants of health that would influence or impact this case.
- Describe the impact this team-based approach would have on management and line staff.
- Provide an analysis of key financial and resource savings for consumers and insurance companies as they apply to this model.
- From a leadership position, explain the advantages of using a team-based approach.
Your paper should contain the following parts:
- Body paragraphs (Possible headings include: Case Description, Health Care Delivery Team, Indicators and Determinants of Health, Financial and Resource Analysis, Team-Based Approach Advantages.)
Revise your paper using suggestions from the peer reviewer.
Use the GCU Library to find at least two peer-reviewed sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
PLEASE THE QUESTION WILL BE SUBMITED TO TURNITIN.