How much does the public policy issue cost Americans? How much would it cost to address the issue?
- Describe and analyze the scope of the public policy concern. Be sure to address the following in your analysis.
- Who are the stakeholders and affected constituencies?
- What political institutions are relevant to the policy discussion about this issue?
- Is the public policy issue one that is faced by both the federal government and state governments?
- How much does the public policy issue cost Americans? How much would it cost to address the issue? If the costs are unknown, why are they unknown?
- Discuss at least three proposed policies to address this issue.
- Recommend a solution to the policy concern from those proposed. Be sure to address the following in your recommendation:
- Assess the administrative feasibility of the solution.
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of the solution.
- Relate your recommendation back to the issues raised in the scope of the policy concern.
Please use five scholarly sources one being the one below and four more
Cropf, R. (2008). American Public Administration: Public Service for the 21st Century (1st ed.)
New York, NY: Pearson Longman.