For this assignment address the following:
- Visit the following website: https://www.guideline.gov/
- Select Nursing
- Select any guideline summary under Nursing.
- Identify one evidenced-based guideline of choice and provide a brief overview.
https://www.guidelines.gov/summaries/summary/49956/care-of-dying-adults-in-the-last-days-of-lif (discuss only Communication)
- Summarize one (1) recommendation from the chosen guideline.
- Discuss how the recommendation can be utilized to improve the safety, costs, or patient satisfaction.
- Determine how the nurse could implement the recommendation into professional nursing practice.
- The scholarly paper should be in narrative format 6 pages
- Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
- Include level 1 and level 2 headings to organize the paper (APA format)
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
- Include a minimum of three (3) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old. One of the references may be the guidelines.gov website.
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
- Submit the assignment to Turnitin Direct prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes.
- Submit to the Assignment Drop Box by the posted due date.