Healthcare leadership is often tasked with some of the most difficult challenges when it comes to leading. As a leader in D’Wellington Healthcare Group (DWHCG), which is a health plan, you are asked to assess and develop a strategic SWOT analysis that will help lead the organization into a company that will be able to compete on a national basis in the next 3-5 years.
For this assignment, you will focus on an in-depth path of leadership, operations management, and the impact of fraud and abuse in healthcare; then create an executive summary.
NOTE – APA formatting and proper grammar, punctuation, and form are required. APA help is available from this link – APA.
- Explain what particular type of leadership style is needed to begin a robust leadership that contributes to growing the healthcare organization.
- Describe what leadership is.
- Discuss some leadership styles used in healthcare.
- Compare and contrast leadership styles in healthcare.
- Design and create the role of your Operations Manager, so that person can be empowered to be more effective in that role.
- Decisions support systems.
- Communication availability and use.
- Technology availability and use.
- Put a system in place to limit the likelihood of being able to commit fraud.
- Focus on efficiency using decision support system resources.
- Describe technology software that could add value to an anti-fraud system.
- Explain the compliance and regulatory rulings regarding healthcare fraud.
Must be in APA format, minimum of 1 page with reference page, also must hit ALL the below, please make sure you have those examples!1. Explained at least 3 or more concepts of leadership styles and provide an example. Listed at least 3 or more leadership styles and its role in growing the healthcare organization.
- Explained at least 3 or more objectives of operations managers and provide an example. Listed at least 3 or more steps to empower managers in healthcare organizations.
- Discussed at least 3 of the most common types of fraud and abuse practices in healthcare organizations. Provided 3 examples of how healthcare organizations are controlling the practice of fraud and abuse.