Q- Evidence is a key component in identifying trends and changing practice especially in the public health field.
1- Choose a public health topic that you are especially passionate about. (e.g. water and sanitation, vaccinations, infectious disease, etc.)
2- Discuss how studies/research support your views (for or against).
4-Choose a recent international or humanitarian crisis What public health issues were associated with this incident?
5- How would you manage these issues?
- -Write approximately 500 words without counting the references.
- -Use simple academic words.
- -At least three references and avoid .com and .net sources
- -Include in text citation.
- -Use APA format.
- – answer every question properly and clearly.